Thursday 28 June 2012

Have Fun in your Business

To SME Owners.

What do you put in place to have fun in your business for you and for your team.

What type of Rituals do you have in place for you and your team.

How do celebrate a great month,

Most of your staff want to go to work and feel, yes feel part of something good, something moving forward.

Staff work better and have more fun when you involve them in having fun. So many people are to serious today, they complain about the economy, go work hard and play hard.

        Simple Stuff not all the heavy stuff, sure you will make the odd mistake and take risks, go do it.


YOU WILL SEE I HAVE NOW ADDED PAGE VIEWS TO MY BLOG.

Is it a mistake or risk! My blog career has only been going for about six weeks, so to those of you who view my posts THANK YOU, I hope you find my business stuff of practical help, keep on enjoying.
Till next time may the Force be with you, I am your silent partner helping you work on your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment